Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another 30 minutes to play


Check out the guys in the front row! They are the Cardinal fans - although there are some in the back too - they cannot show their faces - LOL
Can I take all this excitement?


The Boss is dynamite. He's playing lots of great songs and the fireworks look like Shanghai on Chinese New Year Eve!


We are now on the Post-Gazette webpage - so check us out -


Tried to call Suzi but I must have the wrong routing number. Called CeCe - she was in the elevator on her way to The Big Bamboo - that is where her team is watching the game.


Called Ginny - she and Bill are trying to get over the exhaustion after James Harrison's run back. I know I won't be able to talk tomorrow.


Darn that Paula - she made Buffalo Chicken Dip - boy, could I go for some of that right about now.


The menu here is typical football fare - hot dogs - don't know if they are Ball Park Franks - I doubt it. Mac and Cheese - omelets - pancakes - chili - I should have called them with Paula's Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe. I can't find cream cheese here but maybe they can.


17-
7 - STEELERS -

1st HALF TIME OF POSSESSION:


lign=cen
ter>Steelers 17:35

Cardinals - 12:25


Five more minutes = 17-7 - we gotta do better - we HAVE to do better - we only have 30 more minutes to prove we are the WORLD CHAMPS.



Gee, I miss my Dad today. I know he's watching over us and he and he's having a cold Rolling Rock with Uncle Mike and probably Aunt Peggy is watching this game with them. I can hear her now . . .Gooooooooooo Steelers - she's yelling it at the top of her lungs. . .



We're gonna start the 3rd quarter. . . hang in there with me - we only have 30 more minutes to put this game to bed. Bed, hey that would be nice since I didn't sleep much last night - went to bed about 9:45 and I woke up at 2 and then again at 4.




We kicked off and they are moving down the field - we gotta stop them. They are running too much - why is that? I think the Cardinals are holding BIG TIME. I'm wondering why the refs aren't seeing it - they are right there.



WE GOT THE BALL!


Just tried to offer my Pittsburghese T-Shirt to Devin - he likes it but not that much. I told hiim Wendy gave it to me and it is one of my prized possessions. He's not buying it - - -



The ref ruled it an incomplete pass - that is NOT right - we cannot get a break!!!!!!




Fast Willie slipped - that's not good - little screen to Santonio - flag on the play - Cardinals - face mask - #29 - another 1st down for the Steelers - sonovabitch!



Nice screen to Spaeth - we gotta keep the clock going and rack up the points - we're now on our own 44 yard line.


I think there is too nmuch nolise - first down to Hines Ward - where has he been? We're on the 50 - another first down for us. Ben threw it away - that was too close -


FLAG - roughing the passer on Arizona - #59 - that guy was a jerk - Dansby is his name - he did it on purpose. This game is starting to get ugly.


Arizona now have 7 BIG penalties - keep them coming . . .


Nice screen to Santonio and another 1st down. We gotta keep going.


I hope my cousin, Brian and Aunt Gert can see this game in Louisville, Kentucky - They've had some bad weather in Kentucky this week and I know Aunt Gert will be wanting to be Pittsburgh Proud.


Nice run Willie - 15 yards - into the HEINZ RED ZONE. Willie got stuck in the backfield. . . Heath Miller's in for the Steelers - He dropped it - geez - - -


It's 9:52 in the morning - 3:44 left in the 3rd quarter - Ben tossed it out of play. . Should be a roughing the passing but they are saying he tossed it out of play and we'll get a penalty for that one -


Jeff Reid's kicking 3


It's now 20-7 -- wait - - -



Flag - personal foul on # 24 - that was blatent.


8 penalties for 81 yards for the Cardinals - that means we are back on the field.


That was damn scary - - -



Now Jeff kicks it because Ben can't get the ball in the end zone. . .



We got a 20-7 STEELERS SCORE



Cardinals have the ball again

No comments: